Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

£9.9
FREE Shipping

Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

Enigma: The Complete Collection (The Collectables Book 1)

RRP: £99
Price: £9.9
£9.9 FREE Shipping

In stock

We accept the following payment methods

Description

Shandi's novel 'Enigma' is an award-winning story about an FBI agent and the subject she was assigned to investigate. Also this girl has no survival instincts and I am surprised she hasn’t already been sold into sex trafficking.

Isabelle is also jealous over Isaac, so if you're like me and enjoy those type of characters, you'll find lots of that here (and throughout the rest of the series as well!

there were some parts where i just felt like the book was being dragged on, but other than that, too too too good. The writing of the story and how it was explained didn't make me feel connected with it, but for an entertaining reading it was good. Isabelle meets new people and works hard at her job put can’t quit thinking about those eyes and that man who she needs to stay far away from. Monique Makena lives in Washington, DC, where she has worked as an operative at the International Spy Museum and a docent at the Smithsonian.

Through a series of events things start crumbling around Isabelle and she needs to start making some choices, before it is too late. Her men are swoon-worthy, devoted, and alpha; and her heroines are strong-willed, determined, and loveable. Enigma: The Complete Collection is a forbidden love story between a rookie FBI agent and the suspected billionaire mafia boss she was brought in solely to take down. This author, whether a rising star or a seasoned veteran, has crafted the pages that whisk readers away on this series' journey. Additionally, we occasionally include insights into the writing process, thematic elements, or how each book fits into the larger tapestry of the series.

Although his unique-colored eyes sheltered an arsenal of secrets, the immediate connection between her and the brooding businessman were undeniable. I love that this book shows the chemistry and attention that is captivated between the two main characters, but I also love that this book focuses so much on Isabelle and her life and her career instead of her immediately jumping into crazy town of being in love. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Any guy who tells you he is carrying a condom in his wallet in case of an emergency is full of shit.

She also constantly talks about her “inner vixen” and how she’s actually like really kinky, you know. The characters were annoying and the writing accentuated this by trying to use language and expressions that didn’t work or were just completely wrong. The first 45% of this book was spent wanting to sleep with Isaac Holt and the other 55% was spent sleeping with Isaac Holt. Somehow she manages to get to her flight on time but completely flustered as she's a extremely nervous flyer but not all is bad she finds out she's in first class which she's shocked about while putting her back in the overhead bin she happens to look up to see no other than Mr hot sorry I mean Mr Holt she’s so surprised to see him she tripped again how humiliating he wasn't bothered if anything he smirks his sexy smile and takes his seat.

To answer a question as vital as the number of coffee cups consumed while reading, there are exactly 59 books in the Shandi Boyes series. She sparked his interest, and although his astuteness could have been blinded by lust, years of challenges assured him more than desire was at play.

Each book represents a chapter in the broader narrative, introducing new twists, turns, and perhaps the occasional talking dragon (disclaimer: dragons depend on the genre). I loved this book, BUT the ending and not have the rest of the books on audible to finish the story is rather annoying!Isaac Holt is a very beautiful man, he is an enigma to many, he seems to have popped up from nowhere and has made money that the FBI can’t seem to figure out the history behind, leading them to investigate him and try to figure him out.



  • Fruugo ID: 258392218-563234582
  • EAN: 764486781913
  • Sold by: Fruugo

Delivery & Returns

Fruugo

Address: UK
All products: Visit Fruugo Shop